Student Visa Information

Once you have applied to and been accepted by Designated Learning Institution, our immigration consultant will apply for your student visa on your behalf.

In order to apply for your student visa, you will need to demonstrate that you have adequate funding (in Canadian dollars) to study and live in Canada in your bank account.

You can expect our immigration consultant to ask you about the following details in your student visa application:

  • Spouse and/or dependent children
  • Assets (house, car, etc.) in your home country
  • Family members in Canada
  • Work history (past five years)
  • Whether you have applied for a Canadian visa before
  • Whether you have been refused a Canadian visa/entry before
  • Whether you have visited Canada before
  • Whether you have a criminal record in your home country or elsewhere
  • Medical history

Disclaimer: Please note that we do not and cannot guarantee acceptance at any secondary or post-secondary institution or by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for a student visa. QLPD Study in Canada can and will facilitate the application process only.